Skip To Content

751 Haws Avenue

NORRISTOWN, PA 19401
  • $234,900
  • STATUS: Pending
  • ON SITE: 14 Days
  • ID#: PAMC2038058
Pending
UPDATED: 56 min ago
$234,900
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 0.03
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 1,656
    SQFT
  • $142
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Multi-Family
Built:
1900
County:

School Ratings & Info

School District:

Description

Turnkey business opportunity that you do not want to miss out on! This Duplex features two tenant occupied units. Monthly rental income from both units is $2,729 - 92% of rental income is guaranteed to arrive either before or right around the 1st of the month directly deposited by the U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development. The other 8% paid for by tenants, no delinquencies.This duplex is perfect for an investor entering into the market. Currently a CASH FLOWING property, with a strong rental performance. Both units are separately metered for gas and electric, the owner pays water and sewer. Shared front porch. Showings only on Wednesday and Saturdays from 10AM-6PM. Showings begin on Wednesday, 5/18.

Monthly Payment Calculator



©2022 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or John Kriza Real Estate Team | Beiler-Campbell Realtors. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2022-05-27T07:51:06.197.
www.johnkrizateam.com/homes/128622718
Print Image

751 Haws Avenue NORRISTOWN, PA 19401

  • Price: $234,900
  • Status: Pending
  • On Site: 14 Days
  • Updated: 56 min ago
  • ID#: PAMC2038058
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.03
Acres
1,656
SQFT
$142
$/SQFT
1900
Built
Neighborhood:
Norristown Boro (10613)
County:
Montgomery
Area:
Norristown Boro (10613)
School District:
Norristown Area
Property Description
Turnkey business opportunity that you do not want to miss out on! This Duplex features two tenant occupied units. Monthly rental income from both units is $2,729 - 92% of rental income is guaranteed to arrive either before or right around the 1st of the month directly deposited by the U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development. The other 8% paid for by tenants, no delinquencies.This duplex is perfect for an investor entering into the market. Currently a CASH FLOWING property, with a strong rental performance. Both units are separately metered for gas and electric, the owner pays water and sewer. Shared front porch. Showings only on Wednesday and Saturdays from 10AM-6PM. Showings begin on Wednesday, 5/18.
Exterior Features

Architectural Style Other Construction Materials Brick Garage YN No Other Structures Above GradeBelow Grade Parking Types On Street Pool No Pool Riparian Rights YN No Water Access YN No Water Oriented YN No Water View YN No Waterfront YN No

Interior Features

Above Grade Fin SQFT 1656 Basement Full Basement YN Yes Below Grade Finished Area 0 Below Grade Unfinished Area 0 Cooling Wall Unit Fireplace YN No Fireplaces Total 0 Heating Baseboard - Electric Heating YN Yes Inclusions Refrigerators in Both Units. Interior Features Dining Area Single Room Units 0 Three Bedroom Units 1 Two Bedroom Units 0

Property Features

Acceptable Financing CashConventional Accessibility Features None Assessment Year 2022 Central Air YN No Cooling Fuel None Foundation Details Other Heating Fuel Natural Gas Hot Water Electric Insurance Expense 724.00 Municipality Norristown Boro Navigable Water YN N New Construction YN No Number Of Units Leased 2 Number Of Units Total 2 Original MLSNumber 801552803210 Owner Pays WaterSewer Ownership Interest Fee Simple Possession Negotiable Property Sub Type Duplex Sale Type Standard Sewer Public Sewer Structure Design Type Interior Row/Townhouse Tax Annual Amount 3940.00 Tax Assessment Amount 66210.00 Tax Lot 64 Total Actual Rent 32748.00 Vacation Rental YN No Water Source Public Zoning R2

Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Real Estate-Blue Bell.


©2022 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or John Kriza Real Estate Team | Beiler-Campbell Realtors. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2022-05-27T07:51:06.197.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_801552803210-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_801552803210-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_801552803210-2.jpg
Logo
John Kriza Real Estate Team | Beiler-Campbell Realtors
402 Bayard Rd. Ste. 100
Kennett Square PA, 19348